Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tired but good!

Life has been seriously BUSY lately...I can't even tell you exactly what I've been up to, but I feel like I haven't stopped in forever. I feel like I am playing catch up in about every area of life, and it's exhausting me!!! I have so much admiration for teachers who are also mothers...I cannot figure out how they do it all. It's all I can do to take care of myself! When I get home at night, I am WORN out! I can't complain though, being busy means I'm taking care of myself, taking care of people I care about, have a job that keeps me (way) more than occupied, I have a house to live in that needs cleaning, etc.
I don't have a lot to complain about, but I could seriously use a nap :)

Mainly what I'm looking forward to though, is spending a few days with this precious face:
Perri! She's as smart, hilarious, and sweet as she is cute and beautiful! She has our entire family wrapped around her finger-we are a bit more than crazy about her!
(And getting to see her mom and dad, and my brother and Lauren, spend a few days with my parents, and even Emma the Angel Dog, who deserves an award for all she puts up with from this little girl!)

Here comes Auntie "Seduh!"

1 comment:

  1. aww I just saw this!! Love it!! Perri (and her parents) sure loves her Aunt Seduh!!

    ReplyDelete